Website Lava Protocols
Lava’s Internship Programme provides undergraduates with the opportunity to gain insights into the world of cloud computing. It is also a platform for us to evaluate highly motivated Malaysian candidates who may potentially join us.
Internship placements are offered to enthusiastic students with strong academic achievements, good communication skills, and have a keen interest to experience working in a professional services environment.
- Involvement in recruitment process
- Analysing and understanding job specification and job description
- Assist with job posting in job boards, social media platforms and company website
- Explore new online sites for job posting
- Source for best fit candidates via online job boards and actively reach out to them via network, email, phone call and etc.
- Scheduling interviews
- Build relationship with universities and colleges for graduate hiring
- Assist HR with on-boarding
- Any other task that is assigned from time to time by the supervisor
- Administrative roles
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource
- Hardworking, self-motivated, well organized and disciplined
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers and candidates to understand their requirements
- Good interpersonal and organization skills with an open attitude and multi tasking
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the sense of urgency
- To be sensitive with confidentiality
- Computer literacy is essential especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org