We are looking for Corporate Sales Manager for the following cloud solutions:
- Salesforce: CRM, Customer Service, Social Media monitoring
- Google Suite related solutions
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales in this fast and dynamic market place. Candidate shall prospects for both new customer and existing base relationships-including networking and prospecting with the intention of creating own leads for new revenue and opportunities that translates to successful sales closure. Establish and qualify pipeline and engaging appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions.
- Setting up sales meetings and running simple customised product demos, conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations to C-levels and business owners. Be a lead role in pricing, architectural, risk identification and management and competitive assessment areas.
- Ensure clean handoff from pre-sales to appropriate customer delivery team.
- Work within LAVA guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level and legal terms with customers. Comply with LAVA’s standards and policies related to company sales process which includes proposal approvals, pricing/discounts, sales reporting on Netsuite, travel and related administrative policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Marketing or in a related field of study would be preferred but not mandatory.
- At least 3 years of working experience and possessing a strong desire to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment. Sales experience would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Understanding or knowledge of cloud computing and the following areas and solutions would be an added advantage.
- Salesforce: CRM Solutions
- Google Suite related solution
- Full sales cycle experience: prospecting through running demos, writing proposals and successful closure.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization. Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently yet a results-oriented team player.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanour.
Before applying, we ask that you first consider whether these values ring true for you:
- Zealous team player
- Result oriented first, substance over flash
- Committed to greatness
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org