Website Lava Protocols
Lava’s Internship Programme provides undergraduates with the opportunity to gain
insights into the world of cloud computing. It is also a platform for us to identify and
evaluate highly motivated undergraduates who may potentially join us.
We give preference to penultimate year students who are available for a
minimum period of three months.
Internship placements are offered to enthusiastic students with graphic design skills,
strong academic achievements, good communication skills, and have a keen interest to
experience working in a professional services environment.
- Generate creative ideas to deliver messages (advertise) about Lava’s products/services.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for digital marketing campaigns, case studies, social media posts, infographics, website, etc.
- Source and edit for photos for blog articles and social media pages.
- Design GIFs from time to time for marketing content.
- Record and edit videos (internal and external marketing activities) to be posted on company’s website and social media pages.
- Work together with in-house developers to design logos, web portals, etc. for Lava’s clients.
- Assist supervisor with the planning and execution of all social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter) posts.
- Assist supervisor with marketing database management.
- Assist supervisor with other related marketing activities.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design softwares e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
- Possess basic knowledge in video editing softwares such as Adobe After Effects/ Premiere Pro, or any other video editing tools.
- Good sense of design and creativity, including corporate branding, layout, and typography
- Skills in digital marketing and content creation would be a plus
- Skills in data analytics report e.g Google Analytics, Google Adwords would be a plus
- Skill in email marketing platform e.g MailChimp would be good.
- Knowledge in WordPress would be a plus.
- Able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time.
- Reliable, dedicated and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Highly meticulous and good project management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com