Website Lava Protocols
Lava’s Internship Programme provides undergraduates with the opportunity to gain
insights into the world of cloud computing. It is also a platform for us to identify and
evaluate highly motivated undergraduates who may potentially join us.
Internship placements are offered to enthusiastic students with strong academic achievements, good communication skills, and have a keen interest to experience working in a professional services environment.
- Research about industries (eg. education, property, etc.) that Lava Protocols intends to target for that particular month.
- Generate customer data for sales and marketing use (through cold calls, emails, etc.)
- Read and understand Lava Protocols’ business and products that we sell.
- Document and maintain customer contacts in an orderly fashion.
- Assist supervisor with related inside sales activities.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to handle tough calls/ rejection from customers.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good command of the English language.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia would be a plus.
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills is necessary.
- Computer literacy is essential, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Hardworking, self-motivated, well organised, and disciplined.
- Knowledge in IT and cloud technology would be advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org