Website Lava Protocols
Lava’s Lead Generation & Sales Operation Internship Programme provides undergraduates with the opportunity to gain insights into the world of cloud computing. It is also a platform for us to identify and evaluate highly motivated undergraduates who may potentially join us.
The Lead Generation & Sales Operation Internship placements are offered to enthusiastic students with strong academic achievements, good communication skills, and have a keen interest to experience working in a professional services environment.
- Obtain prospects information such as company name, contact name, email address, and other information
- Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, provided prospects lists, etc
- Communicate product descriptions, which requires getting accurate information from the prospective customer and interpreting it in a cold call or email
- Listen to the client`s needs and act on them in real time
- Registration for vendor
- Calling customer for registration information
- Check Tender weekly/ monthly
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to handle tough calls/ rejection from customers.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good command of the English language.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia would be a plus.
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills is necessary.
- Computer literacy is essential, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Hardworking, self-motivated, well organised, and disciplined.
- Knowledge in IT and cloud technology would be advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org