Website Lava Protocols
We’re on the lookout for an individual who has the right mix of content creation and digital marketing skills to carry out all our internal and external marketing activities.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies.
- Research and develop content for monthly campaigns.
- Research and develop a strategy to grow the marketing database.
- Rewrite technical written deliverables into clear, understandable project briefs/use cases for customers.
- Continuously monitor the performance of the company’s Google Ads and ensure that keywords and ad copies are relevant and optimized.
- Regularly monitor website performance via Google Analytics.
- Understand/learn SEO requirements and develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website rankings.
- Pitch and create content that highlight services, skills, solutions & the environment in Lava for in-house content
- Grow the company’s media presence by getting interview slots on air or by publishing in-house content in other publications.
- Manage the schedule and content to be posted on the company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Conceptualize client testimonial videos and work with a third party production company for execution.
- Create and edit branding materials and collaterals such as flyers, presentation decks, t-shirts, etc.
- Plan and organize events/ leverage speaking opportunities that can raise the company’s brand awareness.
- Work with a designer for all content that requires design work.
- Organize team-building activities.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in content writing.
- Experience in digital marketing would be a plus.
- The ideal candidate is a high-energy, strong communicator with an ability to engage people around him/ her.
- Excellent command of English (written & oral), has versatile writing styles, able to format content according to the target market of the campaign, and is able to edit/proofread write-ups.
- Experience in Mailchimp, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and HTML/CSS would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of basic design fundamentals, web optimization, and digital content management systems.
- High working level of computer literacy with advanced skills in Google Docs, WordPress, and Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Proven ability or working knowledge on conducting research (predominantly online/internet research) on topics related to the products; ability to identify authority / primary and secondary sources of information and collate data as required.
- Highly driven, self-motivated individual with a strong passion and proven flair for writing seeking to build a career in writing.
- Able to work independently with very minimum supervision.
- Objective orientated and key attention to meet deadlines consistently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, PR, Media and Communications, or any other relevant qualification.
To apply for this job please visit lavaprotocols.com.