Website Lava Protocols
Lava’s Internship Programme provides undergraduates with the opportunity to gain
insights into the world of cloud computing. It is also a platform for us to identify and
evaluate highly motivated undergraduates who may potentially join us.
Internship placements are offered to enthusiastic students with strong academic achievements, good communication (written and oral) skills, and have a keen interest to experience working in a professional services environment.
- Assist with managing the company’s media appearances – getting speaking slots on BFM, and getting articles published on other media platforms
- Assist with content creation for website and newsletter
- Social media management – strategy, content creation, and scheduling.
- Assist with database management on Mailchimp (marketing automation platform)
- Assist with organising internal marketing activities – team-building sessions
- Create photo and video compilations for social media
- Assist with any other marketing-related tasks
- Good command of English (written & oral)
- Some writing experience would be advantageous (if you have any writing samples, please submit them to us!)
- Candidate must possess or is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, PR, Media and Communications, Business Administration, or any other relevant qualification.
- Hardworking, self-motivated, well organised and disciplined
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the sense of urgency
- Computer literacy is essential especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic photo and video editing skills would be a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org