- Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate solution alternatives.
- Respond to customer questions and objections on technical issues.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop customer demonstrations and prototypes.
- Deliver demonstrations, work through technology solution validation and proof-of-concepts.
- Working with the Sales Managers in regards to discussions and proposals around relevant technologies such as Salesforce & Google .
- Work with Salesforce & Google Partner Technical Managers to provide clarity on project deliverables and milestones.
- Proactively transfer knowledge to partners and customers to ensure a smooth and orderly transition of accounts from deployment to ongoing production.
- Provide technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assist the Enterprise Account Executive with understanding customer requirements.
- Translate customer business objectives and requirements into solutions and level-of-effort estimates to implement those solutions.
- Provides input for tender responses, including the effort estimate, project team, timeline,
- Provide informal training and mentoring skills to customers and other Lava Protocol employees
- Support technical recommendations against customer requirements and assist with preparing statements of work.
- Travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience. Preferred CGPA: 3.0 and above.
- Experience: Fresh graduates to 2 years’ experience
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of web and mobile applications.
- Ability to rapidly prototype specialized product demonstrations using Web 2.0 development platform and solutions.
- Demonstrable experience serving in the capacity of a sales engineer (pre-sales) or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role to include working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team.
- Knowledge of web concepts (HTML, XML, HTTP, JSON)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com