Website Lava Protocols
Senior Business Analyst is a crucial role focused on Salesforce customer implementations. This role requires the analyst to deep dive into customer requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce solutions in tandem with best practices. Specific areas of focus will include:
- Design and optimize business and functional processes via technology & integration.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identifying customer process pain points and gaps and apply best practices.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Adaptable to multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
- Has hands-on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using Salesforce solutions such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Platform.
- Conforms to standard software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies to ensure projects and maintenance activities are documented and deployed on time and on budget.
- Proactively reviews the current landscape for more business opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in business applications implementation of customer projects, preferably in Salesforce implementation.
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Salesforce Consultant certification is a plus.
- Experienced with Salesforce Lightning is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com