Website Lava Protocols
Senior Business Analyst is a crucial role focused on Salesforce customer implementations. This role requires to analyze customer requirements, develop designs and implement Salesforce solutions. Specific areas of focus will include the following:
- Design and optimize business and functional processes via technology & integration.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identifying customer process pain points and gaps and apply best practices.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Adaptable to multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using Salesforce solutions such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Platform.
- Conforms to standard software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies to ensure projects and maintenance activities are documented and deployed on time and on budget.
- Proactively reviews current landscape for more business opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in business applications implementation of customer projects, preferably in Salesforce implementation.
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Salesforce Consultant certification is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com