The Technical Support Specialist will be part of a team responsible for providing virtual and on-site support for cloud applications, software and processes for external customers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with external customers in relation to deployed solutions.
- Ensures exceptional customer interactions by handling all incoming communications in an efficient and professional manner; answering, escalating or redirecting appropriately.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and determine resolution for technical issues related to the applications.
- Provide end-to-end ownership for the customer engagement by coordinating activities with other primary support functions and escalations.
- Create, track, audit and resolve inquiries/issues, while interacting with teammates to clarify/resolve issues on behalf of the customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two years providing “hands-on” application support, preferably working directly with end-users in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and activities effectively.
- Must have strong experience supporting end-user software and computing devices; including laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be customer service oriented and have the ability to build credible relationships with team members and end-users.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com, Google Apps or Google Maps is advantageous.
- Related certifications such as Salesforce Admin, ITIL will be an added advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org