We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including creative visuals, infographics, websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will report directly to our Creative Director.
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a solid body of work and design
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements from Creative Director
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas to Creative Director and client
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, clients etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Graphic Design, Arts or any related field is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of a year experience working with graphic design studio or agency
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Important to adhere in regards to time and deadlines
- Able to work extra and odd hours
- Candidates are expected to converse in English
- Send in your resume/video to firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio/sample-of-work. Application without portfolio will be rejected.