The Developer/Senior Developer is responsible for development, deployment and delivery of applications or software products. A successful candidate must be friendly, approachable and be able to work in a team of developers or as a lone developer within a project team. Able to working with creative designers to implement interactive user interfaces and navigation. And Work closely with Project Manager in the areas of application scopes, requirement specification, creates prototype, etc. The candidate must be able to articulate their work to less technical members of the project team and demonstrate industry ‘best practise’ approach to development.
- Able to work with third-party or service provider via API.
- Ability to solve problems, self-starter and coach others in a collaborative environment
- Ability to program and development in more than one language
- Work closely with design and content teams to develop websites on time.
- Participate in the implementation, integration and testing of software module.
- Design and develop web-based applications according to technical and functional
- Knowledge of responsive design is a plus.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or in related area.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for developer position
- For senior position at least 3+ years in software development
- Experience in building any Web Application Product
- Familiar with MySQL / Apache / Nginx /PHP and PHP framework
- Ability to develop on WordPress/ Shopify
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.